We have moved! Our new address is 108 N. Ballston Ave Scotia NY 12302.
Spring Clean Your Insurance
Scautub Agency LLC
It seems we've waited forever for the warm weather to come. And now that it's here, it's time to get in gear! A good plan for spring cleaning includes
revisiting your homeowners and auto insurance to ensure you're adequately protected.
Here are some things to think about:
- The dwelling and additional structures, such as a detached garage
- Fair rental value while your rental home is being repaired
- Onsite materials and supplies used to build or repair the dwelling
• Protect your investment with Boat coverage. Before you take your boat out of storage this spring, you might want to consider adding a Boat endorsement to your Kemper Personal and Commercial Lines' Home or Package Plus policy. Here are some of the additional protections you would receive:
- Accidental loss to the boat, attached equipment, portable accessories, motor and trailer
- Liability for injury and property damage you cause to others through the use of the boat or motor
- Medical expenses for guests other than family members who may be injured while on the boat
Your Auto insurance
While these statistics suggest extra caution on the road, don't forget to make sure your car insurance is up to speed. Consider the following:
• Safeguarding your new car against a total loss. Our Auto policy offers great protection, but for comprehensive insurance, you may want to supplement it with Kemper Total™. If you’re in an accident that’s a covered total loss, it pays the amount necessary to repair the vehicle or purchase a new one
• Protecting your car when you’re not in it. With Parked Auto coverage, if your vehicle is legally parked and unoccupied when it’s damaged as a result of a crash, we'll waive your Collision deductible on a covered loss
Scautub Agency LLC, and Kemper Personal and Commercial Lines Work Together for You
Scautub Agency LLC is proud to represent Kemper Personal and Commercial Lines, an insurance company that sells its products only through Independent Agents. Kemper understands the value that Independent Agents bring to their customers. Like ensuring they're adequately protected. Helping them find the best coverage for the best price. And updating their protection as their household changes.
We thank you for turning to Scautub Agency LLC and Kemper for your insurance needs. If you have any questions about your coverage, please give us a call.
© Kemper 2014
All statements are subject to the terms, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. In all instances current policy contract language prevails. Products, services and discounts referenced herein are not available in all states or in all underwriting companies. Furthermore, the products and prices of our various Kemper business segments differ. Coverage is subject to individual policyholders meeting the applicable underwriting qualifications and state availability. Other terms, conditions and exclusions may apply.
- Berkley Insurance Expands at 757 Third Avenue - Commercial Observer
- EXCLUSIVE: Highmark prepares new renewal plan health insurance - Pittsburgh Business Times
- Washington state finalizing health insurance plan rules - The Spokesman Review
- Top 25 Crop Insurance Writers: SNL - Insurance Journal
- Fla. man convicted of murdering newlywed wife for $1M life insurance policy - New York Daily News
- Florida Man Guilty Of Killing Newlywed Wife To Collect Life Insurance Policy - Fox News Latino
- Insurance brokers finding their role under Obamacare - Albany Business Review (blog)
- Federal Insurance Plan Aims to Protect Reluctant Dairy, Livestock Farmers - Insurance Journal
- Marsh Report Finds Continued Demand for Terrorism Risk Insurance; Urges ... - Insurance Journal
- Cars With The Highest And Lowest Insurance Rates - Philly.com
- Healthcare nightmares Day 3: Insurance questions lead to coverage nightmare - Arizona Republic
- St. Paul schools pay more for legal insurance -- lots more - Pioneer Press
Connect on Facebook
Berkley Insurance Expands at 757 Third Avenue - Commercial Observer Berkley Insurance Expands at 757 Third Avenue Commercial Observer...
EXCLUSIVE: Highmark prepares new renewal plan health insurance - Pittsburgh Business Times EXCLUSIVE: Highmark prepares new renewal plan health insurance...